Roller for metal Steelcase desk drawers

A quick learner from Huntsville, AL says:
The rollers are from a unit containing three metal drawers that I think are intended to hang from underneath a work surface. The drawer section was sold separately. No information was provided about the complete Steelcase product.

They ride on a metal post with no bearing and are held in place by plastic push pegs.

The included image was produced using a document scanner. An "installed view" of the roller will of course require a camera, which is not available at this moment.

Thank you
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for your patience in this matter. I actually have the same desk drawers at home. I just re-used the existing rollers with a certain type of rivet. We're actually working on bringing in the rivets right now and will let you know as soon as we have them online. Then we can work from there.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 33-208. We believe you can use this to reinstall your old wheel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)