Roller for peach tree sliding glass door

A handy person from Dresden,Ohio says:
This came off our sliding glass door whic I believe is a Peachtree door. Our home was built in 1983. Is the rollers still available to fix the door so we can slide it open and shut? Thank you!
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm pretty sure we can help, though your pictures only show the inside portion of a roller unit. There should be an outer housing still, perhaps still installed in the door. We'll need to see the whole thing before we can recommend a replacement.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
When you do get the roller housing out of the door, I would start by comparing it to 81-112, Peachtree Door Roller Assembly. Let us know if the measurements do not match up, we would be happy to research a replacement for you.
A handy person from Dresden says:
The outside case says Del Mar Long Beach, Cal. It is 7/8 inch across to where adjustment screw is. It is 2 1/4 inches long. I could not find measurements on the 81-112 you wanted me to compare it to.
User submitted photos of a patio door roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Based on these photos, it does look like our Peachtree 81-112. All dimensions are listed on its store page. I will also post them here for your convenience.
Alternate image for 81-112
Alternate image for 81-112
A handy person from Dresden, ohio says:
I sent a message the other day requesting information on what wheel went with the 81-112 replacement roller. The new ones work great that I got but now need the little white plastic wheels that go at the top of door. Thank you!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Sure, take a look at our 84-082.
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.