Roller for sliding closet door

A home owner from Baytown, Texas says:
I would like to find a roller matching the one in the pictures to replace on a sliding closet door. It has "Grant" "Pat. Pend." on one side. It measures 2-3/4" long, 1" wide, 1-1/4" tall. It has 4 rollers. The house was built around 1959.
Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2EB9C924-7649-49A7-BE03-33AB584F0F83.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D81BDBB0-1938-4AC2-83EE-6D1BC4EC7733.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3FEDB877-2A0F-4E86-A3D1-E0AC0C500CEA.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B20800FB-AFDA-4CC4-9528-125D5C8E96CA.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


Take a look at an old thread here where one of our experts recommends our 23-189 pocket door trolley to a customer with a similar Grant roller. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)