Roller for sliding window

A handy person from Ann Arbor, MI says:
I have 20 year old sliding windows that don't really slide anymore. I believe that if I replace the rollers, they might work well again. Here's photos of the rollers. If you have them, I would order them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200517_130805.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200517_130808.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200517_130818.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200517_130830.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Start by comparing your rollers to our 87-036 and let us know how the dimensions on our product page compare to your roller. Thanks for posting!

Profile picture of Casey

Fantastic. Let us know if you have any other questions once your order arrives.

Thank you. This appears to be the correct one. I just placed an order for two. If it works on the window, I will order more for 9 other windows :-) Thanks!

I wanted to let you know that the rollers worked well on the window. It's a 21 year old window, but I am now able to slide it open and closed. I just ordered 18 more of these rollers today for the rest of the windows in my house.

THanks again!

Mike 

Profile picture of Casey

Thanks for the update Mike! Let us know if you need help with any other projects.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.