Roller on Pella Casement Window: Part of Latch Assembly

A home owner from Illinois says:
Looking for replacement parts for this roller for late 70's Pella casement windows.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. We are currently working on a possible replacement for this part and will let you know as soon as it is online and available to purchase.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Please see new SWISCO product code 38-284, Pella Casement Strike.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)