Roller on bottom of Glass sliding window on porch

A home owner from Great Neck NY says:
Need to palace a few on the porch windows.
How to remove and replace.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3925.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3927.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3928.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3919.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3921.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't recognize the roller you're showing in these photos. Would it be possible to see a picture of the part in question out of the door?

My question is how to remove it?
Profile picture of Tom

Ah, I'm sorry for missing that part of your first post. I guess I was too focused on the photos themselves.

These type of rollers are just forced into the bottom of the window frame. To remove it, what I would do is to use a type of scratch awl like the 75-029 and place it just under the wheel and pull the roller up out of the frame.

Once it's out, compare it to something like our 87-006A. This may be what you need.

Thanks for your help. Popped out.
You are spot on...
87-006A
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window roller.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Fantastic! Please let me know if you had any other questions, we would be happy to help.

Thanks again. Just got email my order has shipped.
the 87-006A is to deep(9/16) need depth of (7/16)do you have that?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

That's a pretty strange size. I wasn't able to find anything similar to the 87-006A but with a 7/16" height. Is there a top guide on the slider that you can remove or file down to make up the difference? That would be my first thought, assuming your window has anything like that.

SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
SWISCO 75-077 Slider Slicker Track Lubricant
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.