Roller on sliding mirror door

A quick learner from Newcastle upon Tyne says:
How do I remove my mirror doors out of the track to take the doors off ,upper track it just clips out ,but lower track seem to be roller is stuck ,is there a easy way of doing this please
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 16501132776353324328926268094628.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your exact roller is actually no longer made but the manufacturer created the 23-041 to replace it. Take a look and review the specifications shown on our product page. 

As for removing it from the track, the plastic insert inside the roller in your photo is adjustable so that you can lower the housing and create enough space to remove the door from the track. Thanks for posting! 

A quick learner from Newcastle upon Tyne says:
Thank you I am all sorted with my wardrobe doors working perfectly, sortedcit all out ourselves thankd
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
 Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
Sliding Closet Mirror Door Rollers & Tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.