Roller or wheel missing on drawer slider

A home owner from Houston, TX says:
One pic shows the slider with roller and the other shows the slider on the other side with missing roller/wheel (close up). I'm wondering if it would be possible to just replace the missing roller instead of the uninstalling both sliders and replacing them -- trying to keep this as simple as possible. Do you have any parts that could work and how can I do this replacement? Need some simple instructions.
Thank you for any guidance and help to a novice!
Kristy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200512_002648.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200512_002705.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we may be able to replace the roller for you. Can you give us its diameter? From there, we'll do our best to find what you need. Many thanks. 

A home owner from Houston, TX says:
Diameter looks to be about 7/8" and thickness looks to be about 1/4"? See attached photos for more exact measurement. Not quite sure if it is simply a matter of slipping a new roller over the round "thingy" on the first set of pictures set in the earlier email - it has a bit of a lip on it so can that be done? I feel like if I have to completely remove and replace the sliding parts, it will be a nightmare to have it all line up correctly for the drawer to work. Thank you your advice and help. Appreciate it very much!
Kristy
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200515_010237.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20200515_010322.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Kristy. Believe it or not, I like to use shower door wheels in these cases. Through some design of fate these parts are well suited to repair these old style drawer tracks. Our 10-109 in particular is a popular choice. This matches your dimensions exactly and I think is the best option in our inventory.

Installing is another issue. You'll have to get creative. Putting these on can be a lot of work, and like you said it can be logistically frustrating. I tend to just drill the new parts on but that may not be ideal for you if you're not too handy. If you aren't comfortable doing that then I would recommend having a professional come out and do it for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.