Roller parts

A home owner from Port Charlotte, Florida says:
I'm trying to identify the door manufacturer so that I may order replacement rollers. The doors were installed around 1984 and this is the only label on the door. Can you help me identify the parts I need. Thank you
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210309_155901.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210309_155858.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210309_154818.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210309_154816.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

This sticker doesn't tell me anything about the door, unfortunately. To be honest, even with a manufacturer name there's a good chance that won't help you. Most doors use generic rollers. The only way to know what you have is to remove them from the door entirely.

I know that's more of a project than you had in mind, but that's just how these doors are designed. Anything less would just be guessing, even with brand names. I highly recommend that you consider removing the rollers from the door to ID.

If you decide to go that way, please show me a picture of the back end, side, and top. Dimensions would also be a huge help. From there, I'll see if anything in our catalog matches up.

A home owner from Port Charlotte, Florida says:
Good afternoon, Please find attached pictures of the door and the rollers. If you are able to identify them that would be great.
Thanks,
Paul
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210402_181451.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

This photo still doesn't show us the rollers but I think I can still help. What you have here is a Nu Air patio door. We carry two types of roller that they have been known to use: the 81-081 and 81-032B. You will need to remove your old roller to compare and determine the better match.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.