Roller piece to fit inside housing

A quick learner from San Diego says:
I need the roller piece that fits in the device shown in the picture. It has a part number of W8025 stamped on it. From Contractors Wardrobe.
User submitted photo of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the individual insert for this roller is not available separately. Our 23-064 roller unit may be able to work as a match, but you should confirm that the dimensions match. Also keep in mind that this has a concave wheel.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)