Roller replacement

A home owner from TN says:
Trying to find the roller replacement part for my old (circa 60's) glass sliding door. Can't seem to find online anywhere, anything that looks similar. No part number or item information is on the roller piece itself. Only "Ador" markings brand on main door.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7284.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7285.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7286.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7287.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7288.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We carry a few rollers that have been used on Ador sliding glass doors, such as the 81-258 , 81-258S , 81-179 and 81-123 , but all these look different from your old part. It may be too old to have a replacement. Compare the dimensions of your old hardware to these rollers to see if any might work for you. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at