Roller replacements

A home owner from USA says:
Hello SWISCO Customer Support Representative and Experts,

I tried to upload pictures in 'Identify Your Part", but was unable to.

I need help identifying replacement brass concave 3/8" rollers for metal framed dual pane Home Depot windows purchased in 1999. Thanks


User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your roller housing does not look familiar. Take a look at our 87-180 roller. Yours kind of reminds me of this, but see what you think. Do you know the manufacture of the window? Check to see if any names or labels on the window frame. If you have an AAMA sticker, that would also be a huge help. Also check another window that has this roller, I think your wheel might be broken but I'm not sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)