Roller similar to 23-048

A quick learner from Neenah, Wi says:
Hi..Have a part very similar to your Kenna 23-048 roller assembly. Mine has a W on it with a crown over the W and then it says 3/4 Front and 1 3/8 Rear...It is 3 1/2 in high and 1 1/2 wide. It is 3/8 from the back of the frame to the offset frame and 3/4 from the back of the frame to the middle of the nylon wheel. Would that be the same as your 23-048? also this is on the front sliding door. Thanks
roller
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
If the roller is 7/8" in diameter, then you could possibly use our 23-048. It has a 3/8" offset like yours. The 23-051, by comparison, typically goes on the front hanging door.
A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
As I stated in my original msg the roller measures 15/16..assume originally 1 inch...If they wont work on my track do you have a track that will work???Would need 60 or 72 inch..Let me know..thanks
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
We do carry complete wood sliding door kits, our 23-501 (60") and 23-502 (72"). These are complete sets, though. We don't have a specific individual track that works with the rollers I mentioned before.
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
Installing a Two-Door Sliding Closet Door Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.