Roller track for old Monarch mirrored closet doors

A home owner from Colorado says:
We need to replace our two 48" roller tracks. Not sure of the replacement part, so pictures are attached. Please let me know if you can help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named ECE52B63-B7FE-422F-9F94-54D72F74034A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 42F0E16B-32E7-4AF7-95A1-33C772AB0E28.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This roller looks like our 23-028 Concave Roller, in which case a track like our 47" 23-270 could work for you. Take a look and see if you agree. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)