Roller wheel for kitchen drawer

A quick learner from Palm Harbor, FL says:
As best as I can measure, the post is about 1/8" wide, the roller wheel is about 3/4" in diameter and the width of the roller is about 3/16". As you can see, the roller is held on by a rivet or a cap. The photos above show what the roller looks like and what the post looks like. I would just replace the whole track but the track also doubles as the entire side panel of the drawer. I have not been able to find a replacement panel like this or a replacement roller that will fit on this post and fit in the track. Thanks for your help!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5334.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5333.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5332.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5331 (1).jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we don't have an exact match for this wheel. The best we have is our 10-100 , though I can't be 100% sure that this will work for you. Look it over and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at