Roller wheel missing

A quick learner from Long Island, NY says:
Hello, my drawer slides are made by GRANT. The photo has details of one that is intact and the other that is missing. The slides are circa 1978-81. Can you help identify what part I need to order? Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 184237FE-EE97-46E6-9A9F-5500F16BB995.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DF3B5C5E-8162-45B6-8D67-9C3B5A5E7A96.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid we don't have an exact replacement for this track or its hardware, and I don't believe it's available any longer. However, you might be able to use one of our rollers like the 10-109 as a replacement. While it's a shower door roller, it could work for this application if the dimensions match. See if this roller's diameter matches up. If so, you could use a fastener like the 33-087

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.