Roller wheels for flat file cabinet

A home owner from Austin, Teas says:
Looking for Rivet Axle type of roller wheels for flat file cabinet. 1" diameter, 1/4" thick, 1/2 deep.

If no rivet type are available please include other options.

Thank you

Joel
User submitted photos of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I wasn't able to find a 1" wheel, but I have replaced a desk drawer wheel like this with our 10-101 shower door wheel as a quick fix. I also used the 33-087 screw. It works quit well despite being slightly smaller. This appears to be 1/2" deep so you might need to add a washer or two, and maybe even a longer screw. See what you think.
A quick learner from honolulu says:
Hi, any updates since 2016? I have the same rivet style wheels that i'm looking to replace. The shower door wheels look good but since it's been a few years i'd like to see if you have any other options. thanks.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid there are no updates for this part. If I had to recommend different parts, though, then I guess I'd go with the 32-039 and the 32-096, which is a little larger. I can't guarantee either will work, but if you're handy then you may get some mileage out of them.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.