Roller and axle replacement

A home owner from Cambria, CA 93428 says:
I need to replace wheels and axles in 20 sliding windows. The windows are Radco Series 800 Weather-Loc.
Roller dimensions are 7/16" diameter, 3/16" thick, with an 1/8"
axle hole. The axle is 1/8" diameter. Length is 1/2" with an
endcap 1/4" diameter and about 1/16 thick. The wheel id steel
and the axle is Nylon.
Do you have a direct replacement or one that is usable for this
purpose? If so please quote price and delivery for 40 wheels
and rollers (20 windows)

Thank you,
Lee
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Can you please submit photos of your current wheels and axles? This will help us in our research for possible replacements for your windows.

In the meantime, please take a look at our Sliding Window Replacement Hardware section.
A home owner from Cambria CA, 93428 says:
Can you supply roller and axle sets for Radco Series 800 Weather-Loc sliding glass windows? The rollers are steel and the axles are Nylon.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Can you upload a few pictures so we can take a look? Be sure to include dimensions along with your submission.
A home owner from Los Osos, CA 93402 says:
Hi,

I have the same type of windows that are in need of roller replacements. I have attached some pictures of the steel roller, the 5/16 inch diameter replacements that didn't work and pictures of the rollers after removal.

The rollers are steel and approximately 7/16 inches in diameter and just under 1/4 inches thick (0.22 with a digital caliper).

The axles are nylon and are about 1/8 inch in diameter and just over 1/2 inch long with a small endcap on the interior side.

Do you have a similar replacement?

Thank you,
Craig
User submitted photos of a window roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 87-193 steel roller with nylon axle. Could that be the part you are looking for?
A home owner from Los Osos, CA says:
Thanks, Dave.

I would probably have to enlarge the axle holes in the frames in order to accept the slightly larger pins. I may give 87-193 a try and order a trial of another style as well to see which works best.

Thank you,
Craig
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.