A quick learner from Charlotte, NC says:
My house was built in 1991. Original aluminum frame windows. Over the sink window is missing roller.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E67A8D9-3F02-4263-A226-FCAFBE501C05.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Since we don't have any measurements of your current window roller, we can't be 100% sure on exactly what you need. You may want to start with looking at the measurements of the 87-005B sliding window roller and see if this matches up with your part. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)