A handy person from Hayward, WI says:
I'm pretty sure these are Jeld Wen screen sliding doors. I believe this is your 84-139 can you confirm. The housing is the white plastic (not shown) with the cheesy plastic adjustment screw that has its own hole in the metal frame. After searching thru all your wheel assemblies the 84-139 looks like mine with the double spring roller and white plastic housing with the adjustment screw set up unless I'm not finding another one. Thank you.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named D3B9BD3C-8FA8-4D96-9AC8-124D06A518FB.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named AC75241D-E944-4C73-95EB-BD5C3CAC5161.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:


I agree that this looks like the wheel cartridge in our 84-139 screen roller assembly. As long as our dimensions match up to yours, you should be good to go. 

Alternate image for 84-139
Alternate image for 84-139

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at