Rollers for a Pella Glass Door DCS 9681

A home owner from Kingston, NY says:
Hello, I have Pella glass sliding door vintage 1995 which I found the bill from when I bought it... the model number is DCS 9681. Seems not to match with for 701 or pre 701. Can you tell me what rollers I need for DCS 9681. Thanks in advance for your help
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
I believe we have found the needed replacement; I will post again as soon as it is available.
A home owner from Kingston NY says:
Donna, fhank you very much for the reply. I really look forward to obtaining a replacement for my 8 foot Pella glass sliding door (DCS 9681).
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hello,
The new style Pella replacement rollers are now available, take a look at SWISCO product code 81-244
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.