Rollers for a Sliding glass door

A home owner from Marlborough MA says:

I'm desperate for help finding new rollers for my sliding glass door!

Busted rollers have made it nearly impossible for me to get the sliding door out of the frame, so i was hoping you could help me identify my roller type by the door's model number. The model number is SL26057 and it is 72" x 80". There isn't a brand listed anywhere on the door, but the glass used in it is Herculite PPG, and the inside of the door handle has a logo that looks like a house and says "TRUTH" with a model number of 45004. That's as much as i can find for identifying information on the door - can you help me?

Many thanks!!!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for contacting us, Matt. I'm afraid we aren't able to identify what you have based on this information alone. Truth used many different kind of door rollers and I am not able to narrow it down. In order to identify what you have we will need to see a few pictures of one removed. I'm sorry we can't offer a more specific suggestion!
A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your help - we'll hire a pro to help yank the door out of the frame so we can get a picture of the busted rollers.

Thanks anyway!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sounds good, Matt. Sorry again we couldn't offer a better solution. If you have any future questions we are always here to help as best as we can. Have a happy New Year!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)