Rollers for bottom of door.

A quick learner from N Las Vegas, NV says:
We have our glass patio door that needs new rollers. We don't know the manufacturer but took this picture of the info in the frame of the door. The screen door is an Acorn patio door because we bought 95-020 for it before from you back in 2010.
Hope you have the part we need and can identify our door.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the only thing I can tell from this picture is that you might have an Atrium door. However I cannot be sure exactly what roller it is you need, since they used many different kinds. The only way to be sure is to see a picture of your roller removed from the door. In the meantime, I've made a list of possibilities which you can view on the right side of this page.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)