Rollers for drawers on Vintage metal Sears cabinets. Model 526.2030

A home owner from Florida says:
The rollers are plastic. 1 1/8" across and 1/4" thick. Need several. Any help you can offer would be appreciated.
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 32-096 drawer roller. Could you use this as a substitute for your current part?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)