Rollers for my 311/312 VSGD Sliding Glass Door

A quick learner from Richmond, VA says:
Can you please tell which rollers I need to order so my contractor can replace the rollers on my ELL-1 A-L-1 VALIDATOR; SERIES: 311/312 VSGD; TYPE: SLIDING GLASS DOOR?
Thank you!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, I can't determine what you have based on this information. You could start with our 81-030, 81-095, or 81-154, but you will need to remove your roller from the door and carefully compare it to our information to confirm if any of these can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)