A home owner from Denver says:
Hi there,

I need rollers for my two patio doors.

Thanks

Robert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220317_160124.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Robert. We sell a ton of different patio glass door rollers, so there is a good chance we have the parts you need. The bad news is that the only way to ID a match is to see the originals out of the door. There is no sticker or stamp that will easily tell you what you need.

I know that's probably a bigger project than you had in mind, but there's no way to avoid it. That's just how these doors are designed. You have to remove the rollers to find a match.

If you want to move forward with this, then I will specifically need to see the back end, top, and sides of the roller. Written measurements would also be a huge help if you can get them.

Hi there,
Please see the attached photos for the patio rollers. I would like to order 4 total. Let me know how to order them. Thanks
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_194225.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_193653.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_193613.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_193553.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220414_193544.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Tom's not in today but I should be able to help. We don't have an exact match for your roller but our 81-157 and 81-181 come to mind. It's hard to make out measurements from pictures so you'll have to look over the dimensions for each of these parts to see if either matches up for what you need.

If neither match up, write out the height and thickness of the assembly, as well as the diameter of the wheels and we'll see if we can find a better match.

Hi,
I retook the dimensions to be readable. The roller dimension is 1-1/4 as the pictures showed. But my concern is the adjustable crew on my roller is on the side is close to the top of the edge compared to the 81-157. I saw the 157 has 2 holes, are these 2 holes adjustable screw?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220415_125805.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220415_125744.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220415_125727.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220415_125700.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220415_125638.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Hey there! I actually think our 81-154 would be your best bet in this case. It has the same housing design and the same 1-1/4" diameter wheel. The only catch is that ours is not stainless steel like your original appears to be, but as long as you don't live near the ocean then that shouldn't make much of a difference.

Alternate image for 81-154
Alternate image for 81-154

Okay, I am going to purchase it. Thanks for your help
Profile picture of Tom

You're welcome! Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.