Rollers for sliding, bypass closet doors; doors slide on top-mounted track.

A home owner from Minnesota says:
I am looking for replacement roller glides for bypass doors that slide on a top-mounted track,
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B2936967-A0AA-4CC2-9E2C-F5B4A4B38189.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92D504E0-9B40-4344-B2C2-6D4EE2F94A91.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

This is a little unusual, as it looks like you need the 23-199 or it's ball-bearing equivalent, the 23-225; however, these rollers typically run along the bottom of the door. It's possible your door was installed upside down, or this was some sort custom job. Either way, these are our closest matches. See what you think. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)