Rollers on the bottom of sliding vinyl windows.

A handy person from Newbury Park, CA says:
I've got these wheels on the bottom of a sliding window in my house. Some of the wheels have a flat spot. I can't seem to find the exact parts on your sight. I don't really need the exact part if there's something that would also fit and work better than the original wheels.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0504.JPEG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0505.JPEG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for your patience in this matter. It's tough to make out exactly what you have from this photo, but our 87-188 looks close in design. Look over our dimensions and photos and let me know what you think.

A handy person from Newbury Park, CA says:
It looks close but my part doesn't seem to have that "J" shaped catch on the right side (shown for the 87-188 in the 2nd picture on your site). I'll the part out and take some measurements.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I see what you're talking about. Being the 87-188 roller assembly housing is nylon, you could cut off the "J" with a sharp utility knife. It's also a good idea to have you compare dimensions before purchasing. Compare the width of the housing (5/16"), the height of the housing is (3/8"), the total height with the wheel is (7/16"), the wheel diameter is 3/8" and the screw hole distance is (1-11/32"). If everything matches up, then you should be ok to go. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.