Rollers and track cover for Acorn Doorwal patio door from the 1980s

A contractor from 48009 says:

I need to confirm the correct parts to order. Acorn Doorwal aluminum patio door from the 1980s, door model unknown. Dual rollers, trolley dimensions 3"long x 1-1/8"tall x 3/4" thick. Rollers 1-1/8" diameter steel. Top hole where the trolley attaches to the door is roughly 1.5" from the end.

Also need to confirm stainless steel track cover, 72" long. The track rail that the rollers ride on is round section, 0.223"diameter, with the top at 0.320"high from the bottom of the track. It is part of the bottom aluminum extrusion, the rail is not a separate piece.

Thank you,

Dorian

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220422_164120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220515_163120.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220515_163126.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Our 81-030 roller matches your dimensions almost exactly, with the exception of the wheel. Ours is 1-1/4" in diameter, not 1-1/8".

I was unfortunately unable to find a version of this roller with a wheel that small, but I think the 1-1/4" can still work regardless. You can adjust the roller to make up the difference. I do it all the time in a pinch.

As for the track cover, the only type we sell is our 80-102. This should work perfectly well on your track.

How to install a sliding glass door track cover
How to install a sliding glass door track cover
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
How to Replace a Patio Sliding Glass Door Roller [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify patio door rollers
How to identify patio door rollers
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
How to replace a sliding glass door roller
GUIDE
READ >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
Identifying the right replacement roller for your sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.