Rollyson Aluminum Products Windows Sash Balances

A home owner from Jeannette PA says:
I have a 5 windows (non-tilting) with failed sash balances. Per the photos the existing balances are Caldwell 30 3 AN. Metal piece is 31"L x 9/16"W x 5/8"D. The top sash guide has tabs on each side and measures 1/2"D. The bottom sash guide has tabs on each side and measures 15/16"D. The window is approximately 22 lbs. I'd purchase a total of 12 balance (1 spare set). Please advise of the correct ordering information.
Thanks,
Ed
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9617.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9618.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9623.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_9626.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in, Ed. Can you confirm the 'depth' or measurement between the heel-and-toe, of your balance's bottom nylon shoe? Specifically, is it closer to our 15-005 1" shoe, or the 15-029 7/8" shoe? Double check and let me know, and we'll recommend the right option from there. Many thanks.

A home owner from Jeannette PA says:
Taking a better measurement it is closer to 7/8" and it does look more like the 15-029.
Thanks,
Ed
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Ed. In that case, I am sending you an email with a custom link to order (10) 31" Balances stamped 3030, with the 15-029 Shoe and the 19-005 Top Attached. Go over all the specifications to make sure this is correct. If you have any questions, just let us know here in the discussion thread. Many thanks.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.