Rollyson Top Sash Guides

A home owner from USA says:
We have Rollyson windows that were installed by Ryan homes when our home was built in 1995. We need replacement parts for some of the windows after 20 years.

We need top sash guides
User submitted photo of their window top sash guide.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello again! This top sash guide looks very much like our 18-124P. Please compare its dimensions to yours to confirm that they're the same.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)