Ronthor 3185530 Replacement Question

A quick learner from Florida says:
I understand from your page that his Ronthor part has been discontinued and you recommend a back plate replacement..... however, with my dresser, the drawers are notched in the back, and I?m not sure how to fasten. Do you have any other suggestions?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/15/2020, 2:12:10 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/15/2020, 2:12:59 PM.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named webcam-1/15/2020, 2:13:25 PM.png
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, the long drawer guide you are showing has been discontinued. We find  the 32-118 drawer guide attached to the back of the drawer at the cut out will work as a replacement with the old wood track. The "T" shape track should fit between 1-3/16" by 5/16" opening of #32-118 back bearing. Take a look and get back to us with some thoughts. 

A quick learner from Florida says:
I will try this, thanks
A handy person from Texas USA says:
Has anyone used the 32-118 and verified it works to replace the 3185530 discontinued drawer track? Thanks

A home owner from MO says:
Has anyone used the 32-118 and verified it works to replace the 3185530 discontinued drawer track? Thanks
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
SWISCO 32-118 Back Bearing
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.