Ronthor door glide broke

A quick learner from Westlake ohio 44145 says:
My Ronthor-NYC door glide broke when my daughter tried to get something out of the "hidden" middle part of my desk. (Sorry don't know what you call it)
Anyway I tried glueing it but obviously that did not work. It is 1in in width snd 2in in length. Lite brown and has two screws. Where can I find a store or mail for another one so it will fit my desk and screw a new glide/slide back on. Please respond. My name is Patti
See pic!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 45335771-D74F-403C-91FA-17378C43C5C9.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Patti. We did sell these back stops at one time, but they were discontinued a couple years ago and we are no longer able to supply. We do sell something that serves a similar function even though it works differently, which would be our 32-125. Check this out and see if you could use it as a substitute.

SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
SWISCO Quick-Fix! Drawer Stop
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
How to install the 32-125 Drawer Stop
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.