Rooms to Go Cindy Cranford dresser drawer guides disintegrated

A quick learner from Florida says:
Circa 2008.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

I am afraid I can't narrow anything down from that brand. Are any of the drawer guides undamaged, and if so, can you show us? From there we'll do our best to help. Many thanks. 

Hi Bob,
I wasn't near the tracks when I posted the other day. Here are pix. They're KENLIN RITE-TRAKING guides. The metal tracks and plastic end pieces all look OK. Just those crappy track guides are broken.

Looks like this is what I need?
https://www.swisco.com/Kenlin-Case-Runner-Rite-Trak-Drawer-System/pd/Replacement-Drawer-Guides/32-076

Thank you,
Kent
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer guide-01-head.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer guide-02-head.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer guide-03-track end.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Drawer guide-04-track.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Hey Kent. Yes, the 32-076 is I believe our closest match. I'd compare with an undamaged version if possible just to confirm.

Thanks Bob, mine are on big drawers and they have rollers.
Profile picture of Bob

The drawer socket itself indicates that this is a Rite-Trak II system, which we cannot replace. Now, it's possible the 32-076 could replace the runner component regardless, but if that doesn't seem to be the case, I'd consider seeing if you could replace the entire track with our 32-053. See the video below.

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
How to replace a Kenlin drawer socket
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.