Roto Casement Bottom Plastic Slide

A handy person from boise, idaho says:
I need the plastic slide located at bottom of my Roto casement window. The slide travels along the bottom as the window is cranked open. Is this part available?
Thanks,
Ken
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

HI, thanks for reaching out! You may be looking for our 39-541 Roto Casement Track Slider. Start by looking it over, but if it doesn't seem correct, reply back with detailed photos and measurements of your hardware.

A handy person from boise, idaho says:
Sorry Kathleen, I now realize I'm not sure what my Pella window is called. The crank operator for my window on your site is called; Sash Crank Operator, Pella. Part #39-175 and 176. (left and right)

This is a older window possibly circa 1967-1993.

The plastic slide is located at the bottom of the window and slides along with the window towards the center of the window opening as you crank opened. The slide rides along a track.

Hope this is clear.
Thank,
Ken

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you might be looking for our 39-371 or 39-363 hinge parts.

This is my best guess without seeing it. If you're not sure if these will work, send us some pictures and we should be able to confirm that you're getting the correct replacement parts. Thank you!

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.