Roto Casement Operator needs connection to operator track

A home owner from California says:
Plastic tab inside operator track is broken. How to find another plastic tab?

Your operator track 39-542 looks similar, but it is 13.75" long. If I'd cut it down, the small raised part would be removed from the tip of the track. So the white tab would slide off.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe the track that goes with this operator is the 39-543. However, this track is 13-3/4" long. This might be the only size available, as I could not find a shorter version. It appears you would have to cut to the length you need for your window. If you were to cut the track I believe you could install a small screw ant the end to act as a stop. Please send us a photo of the track you now have for us to take a look at.
A home owner from California says:
Here is a picture of my current track.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks! Yes, it looks like our 39-543 is the closest match we have. Would you be able to cut it to size?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.