Roto Casement parts needed

A quick learner says:
Good morning,

Im looking to replace a Roto casement window part. It is Roto HG04-2004. Its the slide arm attachment that is used with part 0P052020. The window is from 2004. This is the left casement side looking at it from the outside. I think i need to replace both crank units since the handles are discontinued and probably can not replace just the one arm. The handle part number OP05-7810. Hoping you can help me figure out the best way to fix this issue. See last pic for rusted broken arm.

Thank you for your help.

Sincerely.
Robert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named part2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named part3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named part4.PNG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hi Robert,

Take a look at our 36-048 hinge set. If you need to replace the operator as well or if you need one down the line, see our 39-329 and 39-330 operators. Compare the dimensions on our product pages to your original hardware to confirm that these parts will work for you. Thank you!

A handy person from Nova Scotia Canada says:
HI.
I'm looking to replace ROTO HG05-2008 hinge sets. Your model 36-049 seems to have the same length arms but the track on the frame is 12 inches long instead of 14 inches on your model. Do you think your model will work ? Do you have something that is all stainless steel. The existing one is half stainless and half painted and they don't last near the coast.
Thanks,
Doug
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, we do not carry a hinge set with a 12" base. The 36-048 may work for you but we would need to see photos of your original hinge assembly to confirm. The sash may not open quite as far but it's generally not a problem as long as you replace the top and bottom hinges. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.