Roto Operators

A quick learner from New york says:
Hi, I'm looking to replace the cracked part or the entire assembly
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15674801347607082665147617705024.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. If you need to replace the casement operators, start by reviewing our 39-341 and 39-342. Go over the dimensions and images to ensure that they match what you need. If you need a new track slider, consider our 39-541. Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at