Roto Track Arm?

A home owner says:
I'm looking for a replacement arm that can attach to a roto track. I've already replaced the inner track parts, but also need to replace the outer track. I see the outer track and the track slider (links below), but I don't see anything like the single arm that attaches to the window per the photo (it's the brass-colored arm, not the silver-colored one)


Any ideas?

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid your picture did not come in. I would be happy to help, but I would need to see what you have installed now. Please try uploading your image again and we will do our best to help!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at