Roto Vinyl Awning Window Operator Install

A home owner from Duluth, MN says:
Hi, I am a newer homeowner now taking over the previous owner's project. I matched the window operator that I have (w/ crank handle) to Product Code 39-393 Roto Vinyl Awning Window Operator. The Roto Awning Bracket is broken, but I still have those screws but no other screws. Other than that I have nothing and am looking for the hardware needed to complete the project. I believe I need ROTO AWNING BRACKET SURFACE MOUNT (Product Code: 39-340) and TRUTH DETACH CLIP (Product Code: 39-558). Are these the compatible pieces?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid your photos didn't come through. Could you try uploading them again? You may want to reduce their file size ahead of time, just in case. Large files can fail to upload properly to our site.

Once I see what you have, I'll be better able to recommend your next course of action. All I can tell you from here is that the 39-393 operator is compatible with the 39-340. I have no frame of reference to determine if it's what you have.

Sorry about that! Here they are.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named pic3.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

These are perfect, thank you so much! I agree with your prior assessment, it does look like you have our 39-393 and 39-340.

I do want to go back to your first post, now that I see what you have. You had mentioned the 39-558, but I can confirm that this is not compatible with your hardware. The good news is that the 39-393 operator includes detach clips at the end of each arm that serve the same function. Your current operator also appears to have both clips intact, so if your operator is still in working order then you can keep using it. You would only need a new 39-340.

Thanks, Tom! I really appreciate it. Any advice on screw/faster sizes? I still have the original screws for the 39-340, but nothing for 39-393
Profile picture of Tom

I believe the 39-393 uses a #8 screw to mount to the sill, like our 33-016, but I'm not sure about what length you need. That depends more on your sill than the operator. You may have to try a few different lengths out  before you find the right one.

How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.