Roto Window Weather Stripping?

A contractor from Portland, OR says:
I am needing the weather stripping that goes around the window this window. This part reads "Roto G2-STRKR-*16


User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Bradley. I'm afraid I cannot identify your weatherseal based on this picture. I'll need to see a picture of the seal itself before we can recommend a replacement. Please watch the video below so you can get a better idea of exactly what we need to see.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)