Roto operator

A quick learner from Canada says:
Trying to figure out which operator this is. The crank has stripped and it appears the socket is rounded out too. Picture is of the right hand, I need the left hand operator. It says Roto on the mounting plate.
Thanks, chris
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what your arm length is, but it looks similar to our the 39-399 and 39-400. Compare our measurements and pictures to your hardware to confirm. You will also need new handles, and we recommend the 39-114L or, if you wanted a folding handle, the 39-205.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)