Roto regulator base

A home owner from Alexandria Va says:
Do you have this Roto base? The number on it is G2-DSCP-01. You sell something similar but the holes to mount the base to the window do not line up with the original. Product Code: 39-248. Any help would be appreciated.

Also, what would the shipping cost for 7 of these?

Thank you for your time!
User submitted photo of their Roto regulator base.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Which holes do not line up on the 39-248?
A quick learner from Alexandria Va says:
None of the oned that go into the window fram. The 2 that go into the regulator do line up though.

Any idea what shipping costs are for 7?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
From my understanding, the replacement is indeed the 39-248. The plastic base on your original has been discontinued. Personally, I have used the 39-248 and found no trouble with screw alignment.
A quick learner from Alexandria Va says:
I will just drill new holes in the window frame. Also, the 39-248 is thinner than the old plastic base. It must be shimmed up 3/16" so the arm of the regulator is aligned with the window.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.