Roto skylight.

A friend from is the Father says:
Have lost the female end that the pole crank fits into.
User submitted photos of a skylight operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. Take a look at our 39-379 operator. I think this could be a newer version of the one I see in your pictures. How does that look?
A handy person from A father helping daughter says:
Thanks Dave, however I do not need the entire unit, just the 3/4 by maybe 1-1/4 long piece that the long pole crank end fits into.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Are you referring to the cup shaped part in your first picture? I'm afraid we don't have anything like that. We do carry a couple kinds of pole hooks, which you can see on the 39-379 store page under "Related Parts."
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)