Roto window identification

A quick learner from Kettering, Ohio says:
I have windows that uses Roto brand parts. I have been researching the part in question for it is damaged. It is a Roto G2-OSCP-02. Your site refers to a part G2OSCP-01 that works for what I need. If this is the case please let me know, and I will order my replacement right away.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! See our 39-248, this looks like an applicable match for your Roto operator base.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)