Round Flat Tack Glides

A handy person from Mahopac NY says:
Hello, I am a returning customer. With regard to round flat tack glide 32-117, it appears to be 3/16 thick. The one that I am trying to replace are only about 1/16 of an inch thick. All the other dimensions seem same: 3/4" diameter, and I estimate that the nail length won't be a problem as there is room to take a nail. ( my nail is embedded in the dresser and the disc has broken off )

This is replacement hardware for a Basset Dresser circa ~ 1992 wish. Any idea if I can locate something like yours, but thinner ?

My drawer(s) will probably clear the 3/16 thickness you have, but I am not looking to replace the entire lot or an odd amount.

Thanks ahead...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, take a look at our 32-083. I think this could work for you. It's not round like the 32-117, but to be honest that doesn't matter so much. It's 1/16" thick and nails in the same way. Let me know what you think.

How to replace a drawer tack glide
How to replace a drawer tack glide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.