Round Flat Tack Glides

A handy person from Mahopac NY says:
Hello, I am a returning customer. With regard to round flat tack glide 32-117, it appears to be 3/16 thick. The one that I am trying to replace are only about 1/16 of an inch thick. All the other dimensions seem same: 3/4" diameter, and I estimate that the nail length won't be a problem as there is room to take a nail. ( my nail is embedded in the dresser and the disc has broken off )

This is replacement hardware for a Basset Dresser circa ~ 1992 wish. Any idea if I can locate something like yours, but thinner ?

My drawer(s) will probably clear the 3/16 thickness you have, but I am not looking to replace the entire lot or an odd amount.

Thanks ahead...
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, take a look at our 32-083. I think this could work for you. It's not round like the 32-117, but to be honest that doesn't matter so much. It's 1/16" thick and nails in the same way. Let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)