Rounded shower door track wheels

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
Part that holds wheels on curved shower door. Info on glass: Tempered 16 CFR 1201 11. ANSI Z97.1 2004. 1/4UA SGCC 3960
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E3FE8BF-CE8C-4C1E-A5BE-9E5669EF4097.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! I don't believe we can provide this exact roller, but we do sell the 10-098. This looks like it has a similar shape and function to your original, despite the fact that it only has one wheel. Look over our photos and information and let me know what you think.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)