Rubber 5/8 tube holder? spacer?

A handy person from Superior WI says:
Hello Swisco,

I am not sure what the part is called and whether it is necessary, but the 5/8th tubes are held in position by a square rubber spacer with a hole for the end of the tube? If you have an idea that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20200504_052637.jpg
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Pete,
Take a look at the 26-139, single hole aligner.
Honestly, I'm not so sure how necessary they are but if they were installed originally I think it's a good idea to replace.  I believe some window manufacturers used them to keep the balance centered and taught as the sash slides up and down.
A handy person from Superior WI says:
Yes perfect. Thanks for the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at