Rubber Push in weatherstrip

A quick learner from USA says:
I need push in weatherstrip like code 58-173 but mine is rubber not vinyl.
Can You help?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Is this for a window or door? Could I see a few pictures of your weatherstripping to help us identify it? Since we don't have the 58-173 in alternate materials, you may have something a little different. Seeing pictures will help us. Please make sure that your pictures are from the same angle as those we show for our 58-173.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)