Rubber Seal on the Sash

A handy person from Myrtle Beach, SC says:
Hello Support.
My name is Roumen. I have been working on the Balance and Pivot Shoe replacement with Manuela and Tom and I have all the parts identified and ready to order.
Before I place the order I wanted to get one more part for the same sash, but was told to create another discussion.
I need the rubber/plastic seal on the bottom of the sliding Sash.
Please refer to the attachment and let me know if you need any additional information to identify the part.
Looking forward to your reply.
Thanks,
Regards!
Roumen
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Rubber Seal on the bottom of the Sash.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Rouman! It's hard to tell what this seal is from this photo. It may be something like our 58-182 or 58-171, but that's just an educated guess. Carefully look these two products over and see if either is a match. 

The two products I mentioned are more or less the same except for one vital detail, which is the size of the "T" that installs it in the sash. That said, I can't really tell if yours even uses a "T". If neither match up, we will need a clearer photo. Please remove a small sample and show me a clear shot of its end profile. We can then work from there.

A handy person from Myrtle Beach, SC says:
Hello Tom,
Thanks for your prompt response.
I'll take the Sash out of the frame to look closely how the Weather seal attaches to the Sash.
I'll let you know.
Have a great day!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sounds good! I hope you have a great day as well.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.